The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of well-rested customers. Our duvets and pillows made of Polish goose down and feathers are handsewn in Poland from the highest quality materials, drawing on the knowledge and experience accumulated by our Family over nearly a century.
Our down duvets and pillows will last a lifetime if you implement and follow a few rules regarding their care, which we focus on in the ‘How To Care For Your Duvet’ page.
However, we know that purchased products may not meet your expectations – please find the rules regarding returns below.
How to return a product?
- The Customer who is a Consumer residing in the European Union has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw from a contract within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer took physical possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer took physical possession of the goods.
- Effective withdrawal from a contract requires completing the withdrawal form (a template for download is available here) and sending it together with the returned Goods to the following address:
ul. Gołębia 5
61-834 Poznań, Poland
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void. Parties shall return everything that they have thus far provided under the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be obliged to return the goods, as indicated in the contract, in an unchanged form, with no signs of use, and in the original packaging.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall bear direct return costs. Cash on delivery return shall not be accepted by the Store.
- In the event that the Consumer withdraws from their Contract with ab ovo Joanna Byrt shall immediately, and not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by them, including the delivery costs. However, if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest, ordinary delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer. In case of a refund for a transaction paid by card, the seller will make the refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the ordering party.
- The Seller shall refund the Consumer in the same manner the payment for the order has been made.
- The Seller may withhold the refund until receipt of returned goods.
- The provisions of this paragraph do not apply to Customers who are not Consumers. In their case, the right to withdraw from a contract is absolutely excluded.